Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andriy Fetsak
Dr. Andriy Fetsak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Salisbury, NC and Houston, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fetsak is affiliated with W G (Bill) Heffner VA Medical Center, University Medical Center At Princeton and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. Dr. Fetsak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andriy Fetsak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andriy Fetsak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Hala Fatima
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi19
Dr. Noelle Sinex
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Ahdy Helmy
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi23