A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andro Kacharava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andro Kacharava is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kacharava
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kacharava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andro Kacharava, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kacharava graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Kacharava has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andro Kacharava MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andro Kacharava practice?
- Dr. Andro Kacharava has 1 office location.
Dr. Andro Kacharava practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.