A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Khoury-Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury-Yacoub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury-Yacoub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Khoury-Yacoub, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury-Yacoub graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. Khoury-Yacoub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Khoury-Yacoub MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Andre Khoury-Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Andre Khoury-Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Khoury-Yacoub practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Radiologists.