A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andro Khoury-Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andro Khoury-Yacoub, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury-Yacoub graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. Khoury-Yacoub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andro Khoury-Yacoub MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Andro Khoury-Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Andro Khoury-Yacoub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andro Khoury-Yacoub practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See White Plains Radiologists.