A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrya Crossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrya Crossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crossman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrya Crossman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crossman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Crossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrya Mittsu Crossman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrya M. Crossman practice?
- Dr. Andrya Crossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrya Crossman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.