A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Dmowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Dmowski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrzej Dmowski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dmowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dmowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Thaddeus Dmowski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej T. Dmowski practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Dmowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrzej Dmowski practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.