A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Indyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Indyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Indyk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Indyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Indyk graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Indyk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej P Indyk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej P. Indyk practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Indyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrzej Indyk practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.