A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lysikiewicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Lysikiewicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Joseph Lysikiewicz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej J. Lysikiewicz practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.