A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Maciejewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Maciejewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrzej Maciejewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maciejewski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Maciejewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej R Maciejewski MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej R. Maciejewski practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Maciejewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrzej Maciejewski practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.