A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Michalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Michalik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michalik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrzej Michalik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalik graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Maria Michalik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej M. Michalik practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Michalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrzej Michalik practices Psychiatry near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Psychiatrists.