Dr. Andrzej Petryk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrzej Petryk?

January 31st, 2016

I was diagnosed with stage 3B breast cancer 13 years ago. I credit Dr. Petryk's wisdom in selecting the right protocol for me. He is the most caring doctor. I can't say enough good things about him.

January 7th, 2016

Breast Cancer Patient

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Petryk. He is the most compassionate, genuinely caring doctor I have ever treated with. Ten years ago he made a very scary diagnosis hopeful and now he has done the same again. He listens, is concerned and provides treatment as if you are a family member. I consider myself so fortunate to have such a capable, kind doctor and friend.

December 11th, 2014

I really appreciated his attitude. I had declined to see one oncologist because he was all about statistics as far as your chances for recovery. Dr. Petryk didnt wish to talk about statistics but rather wanted to concentrate on putting a plan together that was best suited to meet my needs. Very much appreciated him for that

June 26th, 2012

Dr. Petryk is the best!

I feel extremely fortunate that Dr. Petryk is my oncologist. I was so scared when I was diagnosed with breast cancer nearly 10 years ago. Dr. Petryk's compassionate and caring approach made my journey so much easier. He is a wonderful human being and extremely intelligent.

March 20th, 2010

patient

after 16 years of dr visits for cronic desease i have finnaly found a decent, honest, respectfull, concerned, intelligent human being. he gets it. he observes & listens without the rude puffy ego of the woefully insecure dr's whos first impulse is to lie if they are not sure, they know we trust their judgement & are treated like sheep. Thisperson is different.a good and true spirit shines through.

March 1st, 2017