A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Salita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Salita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Salita has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Salita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej Salita practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Salita has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrzej Salita practices Family Medicine near , .