A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Zajac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Zajac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajac graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zajac has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Zajac DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej Zajac practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Zajac has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrzej Zajac practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.