A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrzej Zajac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrzej Zajac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zajac
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zajac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajac graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zajac has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrzej Robert Zajac DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrzej R. Zajac practice?
- Dr. Andrzej Zajac has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrzej Zajac practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians.