Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A build of tolerance to the medication and not getting a higher dosage or milligram after 6 years show details A build of tolerance to the medication and not getting a higher dosage or milligram after 6 years
by Pam on May 29th, 2016

The only problem I have is, I have been diagnosed with even more severe things than I was when I first started seeing this doctor. My body has become used to the same milligrams and I have not yet been given a higher milligram after 6 years. After a while your body builds a tolerance and it's hard to get him to higher the dosage or the milligram. My pain has increased a significant amount.

why such a long wait show details why such a long wait
by whom hates to wait on Nov 11th, 2015

Well i want to know why he makes appts for morning times when he comes in late or whenever he feels like it,we all wait almost a hour just to get to the back and sometimes hes not even there yet,the waiting room is always packed cause hes behind, it takes more time waiting than to actually see him ,really needs to work on time and getting people in and out we work also ,one time i was there almost 2 hours for a 2sec shot.

Sneaky Bunch of Liars and Con Artists! show details Sneaky Bunch of Liars and Con Artists!
by Concerned Patient on Aug 22nd, 2015

I wish I would have never gone! After waiting nearly 3 hours in a medical room the doctor finally came in telling me that he figured he would see his regulars and save me for last! Well, why not schedule me last? Anyway, I think his laser flashlight and trigger point injections are a joke! The office manager, Kourtney told me they took my insurance until the day I got there. They never accepted my insurance. All they are worried about is that $300 per visit charge! Personally I think that office staff is up to no good with the prescription writing! It is too easy to do the wrong thing with an office staff writing and signing the doctors prescription! Big waste of time for the money! This is where people go when they can't go anywhere else!!

Competent and Compassionate show details Competent and Compassionate
by Carl FM on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Zeilke concentrates on your injuries with a greater knowledge of the body and its mechanics than one would expect of this anesthesiologist. That, combined with his knowledge of vitamins and nutrition make for a very good practitioner in this field. Now, if the f**king DEA would get off his back, the patients wouldn't have to deal with changes, I.e., reductions of their medication (s). I like him and have recommended him.

awsome doctor show details awsome doctor
Jul 16th, 2011

This Dr1 really cares about making the quality of your life better. Ive been in cronic pain for years and the medical profession looks at people like me with contempt. Not Dr. Zielke and his staff. they treat me with respect and most important, like i am a person, not a slab of meat like most doctors do. and his lazer treaments are incrediable. The people who say bed things about him are people who are either druggies or think doctors are supposed to be Gods.

I wish I could have found Medical Frontiers sooner!! show details I wish I could have found Medical Frontiers sooner!!
Sep 19th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Zielke at Medical Frontiers to ANYONE. He had vastly improved my quality of life. The laser treatments are wonderful. His office staff are all great. Dr. Gifford PA-C is also wonderful. Both he, and Dr. Zielke spend enough time with me to answer all of my questions, ask how things are going for me and address any problems. My only complaint is I wish I had found them sooner!

disgusting show details disgusting
by maetha washington on Aug 9th, 2010

this doctor injected me with a substance i am allergic to and was made aware of the negative reaction to it he also had me under medicated when for fact i know of others who were over medicated and gave false reports and see other doctors