A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andwylynn Sances:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andwylynn Sances is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andwylynn Sances, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sances graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Sances has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Methodist Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andwylynn Crabtree Sances MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andwylynn C. Sances practice?
- Dr. Andwylynn Sances has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andwylynn Sances practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN.
See Oak Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.