A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Chan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart Transplantation
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Sung-Kin Chan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andy S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Andy Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Chan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Physiatrists.