A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Chan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart Transplantation
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Sung-Kin Chan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andy S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Andy Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Chan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Physiatrists.