A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Chiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Chiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Chiou, MD, RVT, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiou graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andy C. Chiou practice?
Dr. Andy Chiou practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons, Peoria General Practitioners, and Peoria Cardiologists.