A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Chiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Chiou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Chiou, MD, MPH, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiou graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy C Chiou MD, MPH, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andy C. Chiou practice?
- Dr. Andy Chiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Chiou practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.