A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Cho, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans