A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Cho, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy J Cho MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andy J. Cho practice?
- Dr. Andy Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Cho practices Urology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Urologists.