Some ratings provided by DrScore.
We were so lucky to have been referred to him! show details We were so lucky to have been referred to him!
Apr 12th, 2015

Our family had a fantastic experience with Dr. Chung. He is obviously very knowledgeable with great credentials, but it was his patience and commitment that stood out from the other doctors we were evaluating. He took the time to explain several treatment options and committed to stand by us throughout the entire process. In the end, he performed a very challenging surgery (over 4 hours), successfully navigating around several nerves, and was able to complete with very minimal scaring (especially considering the scope of the surgery)… After the surgery, he then spent another 30 minutes with our family to explain how it went and what the next steps were. We were so lucky to be referred to him and would absolutely recommend him!

Lip Cancer show details Lip Cancer
Mar 23rd, 2014

Dr. Chung is an amazing physician who takes the time necessary to explain the diagnosis, intended avenue of care and to answer any patient questions. His skill in removing my lip cancer was amazing and, I have only a very small scar to remind me of the surgery but, most importantly, the cancer was completely excised. I would highly recommend Dr. Chung over a Dermatologist for any cancer of the head and neck.

Apr 12th, 2012

Dr. Chung is a great doctor. He did my neck biopsy in October 2011. I had no complications, and the scar on my neck is barely noticeable. He also works with great anesthesiologists. His whole team was overall excellent. He communicated very well with me and my family and took the time out to explain everything. I would definitely recommend him.

Apr 10th, 2012

My husband and I were so pleased to find such a good ENT for our kids

Apr 10th, 2012

Dr Chung made me feel at ease and took the time to listen. It's nice to have a doctor that finally understands.

M show details M