A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Fine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andy M. Fine practice?
Dr. Andy Fine practices Internal Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists.