A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Fujimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Fujimoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujimoto
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fujimoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Fujimoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujimoto graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fujimoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Nobuo Fujimoto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy N. Fujimoto practice?
- Dr. Andy Fujimoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Fujimoto practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.