A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Fujimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Fujimoto is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Fujimoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujimoto graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fujimoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Nobuo Fujimoto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy N. Fujimoto practice?
- Dr. Andy Fujimoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Fujimoto practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.