A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Tuan Ho MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Andy Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Ho practices Internal Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Internists.