A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andy T. Ho practice?
Dr. Andy Ho practices Internal Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Internists.