A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Hollenshead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Hollenshead, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollenshead graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hollenshead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Ray Hollenshead MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andy R. Hollenshead practice?
- Dr. Andy Hollenshead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Hollenshead practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.