A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hong has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans