A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hong has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Hong MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andy Hong practice?
- Dr. Andy Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Hong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Lynwood Internists and Lynwood Nephrologists.