A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Huang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy C Huang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andy C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Andy Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andy Huang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Westminster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.