A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Kranenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Kranenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kranenburg
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kranenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kranenburg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kranenburg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Jon Kranenburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andy J. Kranenburg practice?
- Dr. Andy Kranenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Kranenburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Medford, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.