A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Kranenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Kranenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kranenburg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kranenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kranenburg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kranenburg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Jon Kranenburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andy J. Kranenburg practice?
- Dr. Andy Kranenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Kranenburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Medford, OR.
See Medford Orthopedic Surgeons.