A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy C Lin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Andy Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Lin practices Internal Medicine near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Matteson, IL.
See Harvey Internists.