A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Matthew Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andy M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Lee practices Ophthalmology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Ophthalmologists.