Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

I just started seeing this doctor about a year and a half ago. At an early visit he informed me I had cataracts on both eyes, the right worse than the left. He also questioned the possibility of beginning stages of glaucomo. I had been told I had double vision before but not cataracts so I did the usual and questioned his diagnosis in my mind. A year and a few months later I finally agreed to have the right eye cataract removed due to continual and growing problems with bright sunlight and lights and surprisingly enough I can see better out of my right eye than I have been able to see in YEARS! When Dr. Lee informs me that the left eye is ready for cataract removal I will say "get me on the schedule" and will not hesitate for a second to have that cataract removed. Without question or doubt, Dr. Lee will be the doctor that performs my left eye cataract surgery when the time arrives for it to be removed. If you are looking for an excellent doctor that will take care of your eyes, Dr. Lee is the one to see.

|  Lee Andy M Md - Total Eyecare is a great doctor.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 14th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My whole family has gone to Dr. Lee for our eye exams. He has always been very professional and very caring. The office staff is also prof...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com