Dr. Andy Lee MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 3 reviews

October 30th, 2016
Caring and courteous
The care that one gets at Total Eye Care is optimal. The wait for an appointment and later in the waiting room can be long, but once your name is called you get optimal and courteous care. The staff and doctor spend time with you to ensure that your diagnosis is correct. They do not rush through your examination and make sure that you understand each step of the process. I believe that anyone would be satisfied with this doctor.

June 29th, 2015
Excellent Staff and Doctors. Wait time is horrible. Unless you take the first appointment of the day, wait time can be as much as an hour and up.

July 23rd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
I just started seeing this doctor about a year and a half ago. At an early visit he informed me I had cataracts on both eyes, the right worse than the left. He also questioned the possibility of beginning stages of glaucomo. I had been told I had double vision before but not cataracts so I did the usual and questioned his diagnosis in my mind. A year and a few months later I finally agreed to have the right eye cataract removed due to continual and growing problems with bright sunlight and lights and surprisingly enough I can see better out of my right eye than I have been able to see in YEARS! When Dr. Lee informs me that the left eye is ready for cataract removal I will say "get me on the schedule" and will not hesitate for a second to have that cataract removed. Without question or doubt, Dr. Lee will be the doctor that performs my left eye cataract surgery when the time arrives for it to be removed. If you are looking for an excellent doctor that will take care of your eyes, Dr. Lee is the one to see.