A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Perioperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Olivier Miller MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andy O. Miller practice?
- Dr. Andy Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Miller practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.