A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Perioperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans