A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Pierre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Pierre, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pierre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Hugh Pierre MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andy H. Pierre practice?
- Dr. Andy Pierre has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andy Pierre practices Neurological Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD and Laurel, DE.
See Salisbury Surgeons.