A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Prinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Prinz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prinz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Prinz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prinz graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Prinz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas W Prinz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andreas W. Prinz practice?
- Dr. Andreas Prinz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreas Prinz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.