A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Somesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Somesan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somesan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Somesan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Somesan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Somesan graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Somesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Somesan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy Somesan practice?
- Dr. Andy Somesan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andy Somesan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Geriatric Doctors.