A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Somesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Somesan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Somesan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Somesan graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Somesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Somesan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy Somesan practice?
- Dr. Andy Somesan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andy Somesan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Geriatric Doctors.