A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Wills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Colquitt Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Andrew Wills MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marion A. Wills practice?
- Dr. Marion Wills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Wills practices Pediatrics near Moultrie, GA.
See Moultrie Pediatricians.