A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Yu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Yu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Yu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy S Yu MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andy S. Yu practice?
- Dr. Andy Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andy Yu practices Gastroenterology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Gastroenterologists.