A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Yu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andy S. Yu practice?
Dr. Andy Yu practices Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons, San Jose Internists, San Jose Gastroenterologists, San Jose Oncologists, and San Jose Hematologists.