A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anedi Eme-Akwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anedi Eme-Akwari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eme-Akwari graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eme-Akwari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anedi Gisela Eme-Akwari MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anedi G. Eme-Akwari practice?
- Dr. Anedi Eme-Akwari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anedi Eme-Akwari practices Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Rockmart, GA.
See Rome Hospice & Palliative Specialists.