A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneel Ashrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneel Ashrani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneel Ashrani, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashrani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ashrani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneel Ashrani BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aneel Ashrani practice?
- Dr. Aneel Ashrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneel Ashrani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.