A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneel Ashrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneel Ashrani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashrani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneel Ashrani, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashrani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ashrani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneel Arjun Ashrani BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aneel A. Ashrani practice?
- Dr. Aneel Ashrani has 8 office locations.
Dr. Aneel Ashrani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.