A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneel Ashrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneel Ashrani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneel Ashrani, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashrani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ashrani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneel Arjun Ashrani BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aneel A. Ashrani practice?
- Dr. Aneel Ashrani has 8 office locations.
Dr. Aneel Ashrani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.