A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneela Qayum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneela Qayum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneela Qayum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayum graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Qayum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneela Bashir Qayum MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aneela B. Qayum practice?
- Dr. Aneela Qayum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aneela Qayum practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.