A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneela Yaqoob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneela Yaqoob is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneela Yaqoob, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaqoob graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Yaqoob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneela Yaqoob MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aneela Yaqoob practice?
- Dr. Aneela Yaqoob has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aneela Yaqoob practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Infectious Disease Doctors.