A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anees Saleemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anees Saleemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleemi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saleemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anees Saleemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleemi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Saleemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anees R Saleemi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anees R. Saleemi practice?
- Dr. Anees Saleemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anees Saleemi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.