A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anees Saleemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anees Saleemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anees Saleemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleemi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Saleemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anees R Saleemi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anees R. Saleemi practice?
- Dr. Anees Saleemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anees Saleemi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.