A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneesa Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneesa Das is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Das
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Das Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneesa Das, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Das has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneesa Marie Das BS and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aneesa M. Das practice?
- Dr. Aneesa Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneesa Das practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Sleep Medicine Doctors.