A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneesa Majid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneesa Majid is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majid
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneesa Majid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majid graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Majid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneesa Shahnaz Majid MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aneesa S. Majid practice?
- Dr. Aneesa Majid has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneesa Majid practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.