A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneesa Majid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneesa Majid is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneesa Majid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majid graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Majid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneesa Shahnaz Majid MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aneesa S. Majid practice?
- Dr. Aneesa Majid has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneesa Majid practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.