A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneesh Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneesh Singhal, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Headache Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singhal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singhal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aneesh B. Singhal practice?
Dr. Aneesh Singhal practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.