A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneesh Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneesh Singhal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneesh Singhal, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Headache Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singhal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneesh Bhim Singhal MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aneesh B. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Aneesh Singhal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Aneesh Singhal practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgton, ME and Brunswick, ME.
See Boston Neurologists.