Dr. Aneesh Tolat MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Hartford, CT

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 10th, 2010
I would recommend Dr. Tolat to all!
The first time I went to Dr. Tolat, he gave me his full attention and went over the ablation process - he even drew me a pix (I was still hesitant to have the operation). I had seen a different EP specialist a few years before, but didn't feel very comfortable with that person-very unsettling. PSVT had been running my life by this time-I was going to the E-Room weekly. I met with him again and made the decision to have the ablation. He made me feel at ease and again went over step-by-step what would happen (I'm one who feels more comfortable knowing what's going on). On the day of the operation, he was very caring (as he had been each and every visit prior)and during the 2hr. operation he was reassuring and let me know what I would be experiencing, which put my mind at ease (I needed to be in and out of anestheia). After the operation he talked to me about it and again reassured me that all went well (2 ablations done) and that I could now have my life back. I felt wonderful, physically and mentally and I'm so grateful to have had Dr. Tolat as my doc! If you are at all hesitating - do yourself a favor and go to Dr. Tolat - he's just what the doctor ordered (my cardiologist referred me to him-thank you).