A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneeta Afzal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneeta Afzal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afzal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Afzal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneeta Afzal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Afzal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Afzal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneeta Afzal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aneeta Afzal practice?
- Dr. Aneeta Afzal has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneeta Afzal practices Psychiatry near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Psychiatrists.