A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anegundi Nagendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagendra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nagendra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagendra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nagendra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael`s Hospital
- St. Michael`s Hospital Stevens Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anegundi Krishna Rao Nagendra MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anegundi K. Nagendra practice?
- Dr. Anegundi Nagendra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anegundi Nagendra practices Urology near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Plover, WI.
See Minocqua Urologists.