A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anegundi Nagendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagendra
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Nagendra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagendra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nagendra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael`s Hospital
- St. Michael`s Hospital Stevens Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anegundi Krishna Rao Nagendra MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anegundi K. Nagendra practice?
- Dr. Anegundi Nagendra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anegundi Nagendra practices Urology near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Plover, WI.
See Minocqua Urologists.