A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneka Braxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneka Braxton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braxton graduated from Ucla, White Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Braxton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneka J M Braxton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aneka J. Braxton practice?
- Dr. Aneka Braxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aneka Braxton practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.