A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onwuanyi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Onwuanyi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Onwuanyi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi practice?
- Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.