A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onwuanyi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onwuanyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Onwuanyi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Onwuanyi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi practice?
- Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.