A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Onwuanyi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Onwuanyi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Onwuanyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anekwe E. Onwuanyi practice?
Dr. Anekwe Onwuanyi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.