A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anel Abreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anel Abreu, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abreu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abreu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreu graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Abreu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- South Jersey Hospital-Newcomb, Vineland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anel M Abreu DO and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anel M. Abreu practice?
- Dr. Anel Abreu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anel Abreu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Orthopedic Surgeons and Watertown Surgeons.