A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anel Abreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anel Abreu, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreu graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Abreu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anel M Abreu DO and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anel M. Abreu practice?
- Dr. Anel Abreu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anel Abreu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Watertown Orthopedic Surgeons and Watertown Surgeons.