A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anela Bolfek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anela Bolfek, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anela Bolfek, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolfek graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bolfek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anela Bolfek MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anela Bolfek practice?
- Dr. Anela Bolfek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anela Bolfek practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.