A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anyanwu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anyanwu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyanwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anyanwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anelechi Chinedu Anyanwu MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anelechi C. Anyanwu practice?
- Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.