A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyanwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anyanwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anelechi Chinedu Anyanwu MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anelechi C. Anyanwu practice?
- Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.